24 hours service
24 hours service, 365 days per year. 24 hours pilot service.
- 350 m in total quay length (max depth 10.0 m and min. depth 7.0 m)
- Ro-ro wharf
- 8.000 m2 open storage area
- 1.700 m2. indoor storage area
Certificates & Qualifications
- ISPS approved port (International Ship and Port Facility Security)
Costs at the Port of Vágur
- Harbour dues: 1,80 Dkr. pr NT
- Quay dues: 1,45 Dkr. pr. NT
- Pilot services (according to law) 2.200 Dkr. in & 2.200 Dkr. out
- Fresh cleaned water: 12 Dkr. pr. tons.
- Shore power: 2 Dkr. pr. kwh.
- Free Wi-fi available at quay side.
Waste management services
The Port of Vágur organizes waste management services: Tanks for waste oil and waste disposal.